2019-20 Upper Deck Series Two 2 Hockey Hobby Box
Configuration: 24 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.
BOX BREAK (on average):
- Six (6)Young Guns rookie cards.
- Six (6) O-Pee-Chee Update cards, including rookies.
- Four(4)UD Canvas (Regular, Young Guns, Retired Stars and/or Team Canada P.O.E) cards.
- Four (4) UD Portraits Rookie cards.
- Two (2) O-Pee-Chee Retro Update cards, including rookies.
- One (1) O-Pee-Chee Update – Blue Foil parallel card, including rookies
- Get more Young Guns rookie cards (6 per box!) featuring the NHL’s up-and-coming superstars!
- Find a variety of other rookie chase cards in this year’s release, including:
- Rookie Breakouts, printed on acetate stock and #’d to 100.
- Rookie Materials Patch (#’d to 25) and Rookie Dual Materials Patch (#’d to 10) parallels.
- The UD Portraits Rookies’ Gold Foil & Platinum Blue Foil parallels, numbered to 99 & 25, respectively.
- The rare Shooting Stars Rookies (1:360) insert and its super rare red parallel (1:1440).
- Collect the Exclusives (#’d to 100) and High Gloss (#’d to just 10!) parallels of the complete 250-card base set.
- Grab the ever popular UD Canvas set, which includes new short-printed Young Guns cards (1 in every other box!) and the high-series Retired Stars & Team Canada “Program of Excellence” cards.
- Look for the remaining Day with the Cup cards featuring members of the 2018-19 Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues!
- Back by Popular Demand! Fluorescence returns with four color variations (#’d as low as 5) and a new rookie class!
- O-Pee-Chee Update cards return, including the impressive Retro Black Border parallels numbered to 100.
- HOBBY EXCLUSIVE! Find clear cut PETG parallels of the entire Series 2 base set, including the prized Young Guns insert.
- Keep an eye out for several prized Easter Eggs!